Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Great 'Cousin'

Haha.. Tim is a great cousin. Well, odviously he pick and send me back home all the time.. Only if we go out together with his friends and mine too.. Hahah.. He is always there for me and my friend. For example at the 7eleven.. Hahah. Don't wanna talk about it. So funny and scary! yeah. I'll upload his picture later. =)

Tim looks gay.. Haha. Sorry Tim if you're reading this. Later i'll uplaod you and your gay partner. All right?..
but when it comes to relationship problems? He will be EVERY emotional.. seriously I'm telling you.. But what can I do. That's the Tim i know. Anyway, hope that he could find a girl who love him seriously and sincerely..  =)

I think that's all. I'm just bored. So, I'm writing just just to kill my time. I CAN'T SLEEP! =( don't know why too..

Kays, that's all.. I'll upload his picture later.. =)

(12.24 a.m)

0 comments: