Thursday, December 10, 2009

For Once

Just move on with your life please. I'm telling you properly. Talking to you properly. Please don't make me HATE you like hell?!?!? Are you still in Kindigarden?? Until you don't understand what am i saying to you?
You're just making your self look stupid. I'm just telling you nicely for this time. Don't la push to the limit.. Please i'm begging you. My feelings change towards you already. You can't force people to love YOU right? You can't force ME to love you right? Please.. I'm asking you nicely..

You think you can treat me this way? The way you used to treat me? Come la. I'm not scared of you at all. You hurt me, your not going to see my face anymore. Stop making yourself look like a fool!
From way i'm thinking right now. You're so childish. You want to hate me for doing this to you. Go ahead. I don't mind. As long as i'm not in the relationship with you. Then i'm happy with own life being single. =D

0 comments: