Sunday, December 27, 2009

After Christmas

Its been along time that i didn't update my facebook. Erm..Christmas was Fun..Seriously its better then last year. Way better.. =) hmm...Anyway, New Year is coming up. Any plans?? Don't know yet.. Anyway, I miss my friend MANDA! miss hanging out with her. Even the rest of my FRIENDS!! ='( *sob2*... 


-News-


School is starting next year. I think I'm going back to school on the 5th Jan. ERmm. Well, I'm going to meet all of my friends. But, Zal my close friend is not going to join us.. next year.. OUR final year in school. I'm going to miss her damn much..!!! seriously I am going to miss her! It's sad to see her leave Kuching. But its for her future..So, Im prove of her and i will always support her no matter what. =(
Well, that's life.. =(  Anyway, I can't stop here.. life has to move on..


-Single-


Okay, now...today... I am single already. I'm single already for few weeks.. Erm..I've been trying to move on.. I want to move on. I really do want to move on. But I just can't.. Honestly, I still "Love" him.. I actually still have feelings towards him. But I just can't move on with the relationship we had any more. I don't believe in this Love thingg any more..Honestly, I'm kinda scared to feel the hurt-ness again. I just don't want to face the pain any more. Its hard to believe it, but even I can't believe it too.. I mean, I just don't believe in "Love" the feeling and all that. I can't seem to find my happiness. Right now, I'm still finding the path that I want for my future.. That's all.. I'm so so sorry if I ever hurt the ones I love. ='( 


HAHAHA! I don't even know why I type this.. Its so CHILDISH! ARGGHH!! 
Okay, Guess that I better stop now then.. haaa...

0 comments: